Wednesday, March 31, 2010

ALL THE THINGS

I decided to start a blog for all the things I am currently working on. In part to keep a mental check list on how to focus, and so my friends and family can keep tabs on me when they wonder what I have been up to.

Currently I am working on the Following

1. My New Solo Album entitled Odd Fellowship
2. A New Ruby Jean EP
3. A festival Called "Long Live the Queen"
4. "Twiggs" A Jewelry Line
5. Charcoal drawings of Women

6. "SOBAMA" Radio Show

These are the things I look Forward to posting about... and more!

xo


2 comments:

  1. Any word on when Odd Fellowship will be done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's done, I just released an EP called little voice as a teaser leading up to the full length release! check out rebekahhiggs.bandcamp.com

    ReplyDelete