Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Master Cleanse

The Master Cleanse is a body and mind detoxification program created by alternative medicine performer Stanley Burroughs in 1941

I keep forgetting to update my blog, as keeping up with twitter and facebook seems to keep me awfully busy. However I thought it would be important to note that I have recently completed 14 days of the Master Cleanse and I am now transitioning into Raw Food~

For this post, I am going to outline the details of the Master Cleanse for those of you who are interested!

In order to properly complete the Master Cleanse and receive all the benefits you must obtain this strick regime for at least 10 days

1. Drink Laxative herbal tea before bed
2. First thing in the morning before consuming anything else drink 1 ltr of Warm Salted Water (2 teaspoons of Sea Salt to 1 ltr of water) This will flush out the toxins from your body and bowels. This is Called the Salt Water Flush.
3. Drink 6-12 Glasses of Lemonade; fresh squeezed organic lemons, grade B maple syrup and organic cayenne pepper. about 2tbs of lemon, 2 tbs of maple syrup, and 1/8 teaspoon of Cayenne per 8 oz glass of water.

You can also have an optional glass of Peppermint Tea.

AND THAT'S IT!!

So I do the master cleanse every spring to jump start my immune system, shed those winter pounds, and clean out my colon. I also like to get off my caffeine addiction and regenerate my organs. I always feel 1000 times better coming out of the cleanse.

I am very excited to start my Raw Food Diet for the remainder of the summer. I purchased tons of key pantry products for a raw food dieter at the bulk barn on Sunday and I am throwing my first Raw Food Dinner Party! How exciting!

Check back in for some amazing RAW FOOD recipes, I will be posting shortly!

xo
Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment